- Ensuring that a new processing line is started up by technicians with qualifications that comply with the international professional competence standards (2008-2010)
- Providing regular training of qualified personnel in accordance with international standards based on the company's needs (starting from 2010)
312 operators and technicians trained since 2008
The project includes:
- Professional selection of candidates who show high potential for performing technical tasks at advanced oil and gas facilities. For the selection, we used certified SHL and OPITO tools for psychometric testing and verification interviews
- Theoretical training - International OPITO (HIC) certificate for the following specializations: production operator, mechanical technician, electrician, instrument technician as well as OPITO Petroleum Processing Technology Certificate
- Certification for obtaining identification documents and work permits required for work at production facilities
- Development of practical skills via the Virtual Training System (VTS) and 6 to 12 months of workplace practice
- Comprehensive assessment of the trainees for their compliance with professional competence standards
- Administrative support for training contracts. During the training, period scholarship is paid through Abiroy
32 of the program's best graduates had OPITO engineer training in 2010-2013.
Abiroy methodology helps companies secure their investments into high-end technology and equipment by training HIGHLY COMPETENT TECHNICAL PERSONNEL.